|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|PSY305: Cognitive Psychology: Exploring the Mind Report
PSY305: Exploring the Mind Report, SUSS, Singapore The data will be collected from everyone in the class and the results will be written up based on the class results: Cognitive Psychology
The data will be collected from everyone in the class and the results will be written up based on the class results as a group and not your individual results. The compiled data will be provided to you, along with the statistical results. Hence, do not include or discuss your individual results in the experimental report.
- The first part covers descriptive statistics. The group summary data (class results) can be found in the SPSS output file. Use the data provided to prepare the table of means as shown below, in APA format.
Provide an Appropriate Description of the Table of Means Here in Italics
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Do not start this section immediately with the table, but rather, with a brief description of the summary data, highlighting the key findings, as presented in the table of means.
Although the summary results may sometimes be displayed as a graph with an appropriate caption in accordance with the APA format, for the purpose of this assignment, it is sufficient to just present the table of means.
- The second part of this section covers inferential statistics (statistical results). State the type of ANOVA that was used to analyze the results. In this case, there are two IVs, so this is a two‐way ANOVA, and there should be three sets of results – the two main effects and the interaction.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
For each effect, provide the statistical test value (F), the degrees of freedom, and the probability value (p) and present them in APA format (see examples below). The F‐value in ANOVA is always positive, so it does not give any indication of the direction of the effect. If the effect is found to be statistically significant, you need to check the mean scores of the relevant conditions from the table of means to see if they match the hypothesis.
You should bear in mind that a significant effect could possibly be due to results that go against what your hypothesis predicted. In such cases, you should discuss the possible reasons for this outcome in the Discussion section. Remember to correctly state whether the experimental hypotheses were accepted or rejected and whether the null hypotheses were rejected or failed to be rejected.
The following are some common ways of reporting ANOVA results:
- There was no significant main effect of the position of number, F(1, 21) = 2.21, p = .081.
- Significantly more numbers in the tone suffix condition were recalled than numbers in the speech suffix condition, F(1, 21) = 5.26, p = .035.
- There was a significant interaction between the position of number and type of suffix, F(1, 21) = 4.76, p < .001.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for comprehensive insights into cognitive psychology? Explore the mind with the PSY305 report on cognitive psychology, available on My Assignment Help SG. Gain a deeper understanding of cognitive processes, memory, attention, perception, and more. Enhance your knowledge with this invaluable resource for students studying cognitive psychology.
Tags:- Psychology Essay Writing Assignment SUSS
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices