PSY367 Work Stress TMA Essay, SUSS, Singapore Apply principles from the psychology of work stress and conduct an online quantitative survey
Person-Environment Fit Model (P-E fit)
Person-environment fit model (P-E fit) focuses on the transactional relationship between characteristics of the individual and the environment. That is, the individual influences their environment, and the environment also affects the individual. The adequacy of this fit between a person and the environment can affect the person’s motivation, behavior, and overall psychological and physical well-being.
The P-E fit model treats stress as a lack of fit between characteristics of the person (individual needs and abilities) and characteristics of the environment (demands and supplies).
French et al. (1982) identified these two types of fit as demands-abilities fit and the suppliesneeds fit respectively. Despite its intuitive appeal, P-E-fit has been widely criticised. Ganster and Schaubroeck (1991) for example, argued that the value of the model has been limited because it focuses on the processes that produce strains rather than the specific work characteristics(stressors) that produce strain
Apply principles from the psychology of work stress and conduct an online quantitative survey (n = 10) to appraise the value of supplies-needs fit in organisational efficacy (i.e., can and how does person-environment fit impact work performance).
Analyse the findings and formulate THREE (3) recommendations to show how organisations in Singapore can improve their employees’ psychological well-being, organisational commitment, and job involvement.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices