|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSY371: Performance Psychology Report|
Posted on: 17th May 2023
PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore A critical discussion to support the selection of a structured psychological approach, of your choice
- A critical discussion to support the selection of a structured psychological approach, of your choice, to systematically interpret the client’s needs. Note that while the multi-level classification system by Gardner and Moore (2004) is recommended for this assignment, you have the autonomy to choose other approaches, assuming you can justify and provide a rationale for your decision.
- A detailed summary of the intake interview, with at least four extracts/quotes (included in word count) to illustrate the practitioner-client dialogue and to be used as evidence to support the case formulation. This can be written in a style similar to the presentation of qualitative interview data/results.
- An evidenced-based conceptual evaluation, informed by the aforementioned structured psychological approach. You should empirically demonstrate your understanding of the client in relation to the details of your intake interview.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Get Help By Expert
Excelling in PSY371: Performance Psychology at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) has never been easier, thanks to Best Assignment Help. If you're struggling with reflective essay writing or finding the solution to your summative assignments, our platform is here to provide comprehensive assistance. Our Dissertation Writing Services are designed to cater to the needs of Singaporean students, ensuring that you can confidently engage in critical discussions and support the selection of a structured psychological approach of your choice. Trust Best Assignment Help for all your academic needs and witness remarkable improvements in your educational journey.
Recent Solved Questions
- Industrial Econ Assignment, UOL, Singapore Owners of firms typically have less information than the managers and cannot perfectly monitor the behavior of the latter:
- AP0508: Biology of Disease Report, NU Singapore Detail the stages of acute cutaneous wound healing with specific reference to the cytokines and integrins involved
- FIN312: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In Dice Game, you must run across a 140m bridge before it collapses. You are given two 6- sided dices with these numbers on their faces
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Assignment, UOL, Singapore Mr. and Mrs. Endin are getting a divorce. They have been married for three years. Wilma has been a successful attorney for twenty years
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices
Plagiarism Free Solutions
100% Original Work
24*7 Online Assistance
Native PhD Experts