|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|PSY373 Psychology of Nonverbal Behaviors Assignment,
PSY373 Psychology of Nonverbal Behaviors Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Choose any TWO of the following four nonverbal behaviour experiments (listed below)
Choose any TWO of the following four nonverbal behaviour experiments (listed below) to try out for one week in your daily interactions with your family, friends, colleagues, and/or strangers. Apply the knowledge gained from this course and analyse how the display of different nonverbal behaviours can influence communication with the people around you.
1) Walking faster or slower
2) Holding a power pose every day at the start of the day for 2 minutes.
3) Maintaining eye contact when interacting with others.
4) Using generational-specific emojis with the people you are communicating with over instant messaging (see https://nypost.com/2022/10/26/gen-z-has-hidden-meanings-for-emojis-beyond-rude-thumbs-up/).
Appraise how the chosen two displays of nonverbal behaviours over a period of one week influenced your communication with family, friends, and colleagues/strangers.
Share your experience of this in a 2-page writing. You must be clearly write up and to recognise the importance of effective displays of nonverbal behaviours by displaying effective verbal and nonverbal.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Explore expert assistance for your PSY373 Psychology of Nonverbal Behaviors Assignment at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Our platform offers specialized help for assignments, GBA, and more. Get top-notch assignment help in Singapore and excel academically. Our seasoned experts also provide excellent Essay Writing Services in Singapore. Simplify your academic journey with our dedicated support.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices