|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSY390: Research Methods|
PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Vaish and Savell (2022) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose
1. Research Approach and Methodology
(a) Evaluate the methodology used by Vaish and Savell (2022) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives.
(b) The authors mentioned in the discussion section that there could be possible cultural differences that would influence the generalisability of their findings. Apply your knowledge of research questions and/or hypotheses, and propose either two possible research questions or two possible hypotheses that can further explore these cultural differences. Discuss which worldviews are aligned to the research questions and/or hypotheses you have come up with.
2. Sampling and Data Collection
(a) Considering the research purpose and objectives, identify and propose a sampling method that may be more suitable than the one used in this study to enhance external validity. Provide a clear justification and rationale for your proposed sampling method.
(b) Compare and contrast the different classes of quantitative measurement with the one(s) that were used in Vaish and Savell (2022) and examine if alternatives types of measurement would be more appropriate for the study.
3. Research Ethics and Quality
(a) Demonstrate your understanding of validity by discussing what threats to validity could be present in Vaish and Savell’s (2022) study.
(b) Critically examine the ethical considerations that are applicable to the context of Vaish and Savell’s (2022) study.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for expert assistance with your AF7006: Accounting & Finance assignments at Newcastle Business School (NBS) in Singapore? Look no further! Our professional team offers a comprehensive range of services, including TMA and individual assignments support, as well as top-notch essay writing service. With us, Singaporean students can pay for assignments online and receive expert guidance tailored to their specific needs. Whether it's analyzing and comparing financial reports of publicly quoted companies or expressing insightful findings, our experts are here to help. Trust us to provide the expertise you need to excel in AF7006.
Tags:- PSY390 SUSS
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices