|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||PSY391 Applied Research Methods and Statistics Essay|
PSY391 Applied Research Methods and Statistics Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Singapore’s resident total fertility rate hit an all-time low of 1.05 in 2022, dipping below the previous record
Singapore’s resident total fertility rate hit an all-time low of 1.05 in 2022, dipping below the previous record of 1.1 in 2020 and 1.12 in 2021. “This was partly due to the Tiger year in the Lunar calendar, which is generally associated with lower births among the Chinese,” Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) Indranee Rajah said in Parliament on Friday (Feb 24). More people in Singapore are postponing marriage, Ms Indranee noted, adding that more couples are also delaying having children or having fewer children. This is in line with longer-term global societal trends. It also comes as people in Singapore are living longer.
As mentioned in the article, fertility rates in Singapore have been declining throughout the past decade. In addition, an aging population places an increasing burden on society in many ways, including an increase in healthcare expenditure and a shrinking workforce.
You have been appointed by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) to prepare a research proposal that aims to investigate the contributing factors that are associated with the declining fertility rate in Singapore. This will help inform future planning of government policies and national budgets.
Apply your knowledge of research methods and statistics to develop a research proposal that examines the factors that are associated with or contribute to the declining fertility rate in Singapore. Report how you would design the study and analyze the data. Assuming that your results support your hypothesis, interpret and evaluate the results and their implications, while
also discussing the limitations of your study.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) student struggling with the PSY391 Applied Research Methods and Statistics Essay? We've got you covered! Our platform offers Case Study Writing Help and provides support for individual assignments. We specialize in offering assignment help in Singapore tailored to students like you. Let our experts assist you in exploring Singapore's declining fertility rate phenomenon. Pay our professionals to receive the guidance you need to excel in your PSY391 assignment and delve deeper into this critical societal issue.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices