|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|Data visualization Course Work
Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
Survey project research statements (formative)
This formative assessment activity provides an opportunity to explore otential ideas for your coursework.
Complete the following steps:
1. read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line and required final deliverables
• Coursework 1: Survey project specification (30%)
• Coursework 2: Project final report (70%)
2. brainstorm three potential topics for a survey-based investigation
• these can be any topics that interest you, and that you can conceivably investigate by collecting and analysing survey response data
• conduct research into your topic
• Remove this line entirely
3. try to articulate your project ideas in terms of research objectives and research questions
• your research objectives should aim to explore and describe your chosen topic
• your research questions should be specific and realistic
• pay particular attention to the scope implied by different research questions you develop
• pay particular attention to the number of participants you might need in order to collect enough data to answer your questions (i.e. variables with lots of categories will need more people)
• aim for one or two general research objectives per topic, and three or four very specific research questions per topic
• This should be completely removed?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
4. compare your ideas to the examples provided
• are your research statements wider or narrower in scope?
• does the topic of the survey require specific participants, or is it suitable for the general public?
• what kind of phenomena will the survey illuminate (individual human behaviour, social behaviours, structures or organisation, preferences or opinions, psychological concepts, financial trends etc .)?
• are there any potential ethical or privacy concerns with your topic?
Don’t worry if your ideas change and evolve over the next few weeks – that is a normal part of research. In the next topic you will choose one idea to develop in greater detail.
• Gaming behaviour: How many hours do people spend playing games? Gender? Age? What types of games?
• Social network usage: How much time spent on social media? How many posts per day? Connection with personality types?
• Health and fitness: Levels of exercise? Preferred methods of exercise? Age, gender, job type factors?
• Attitudes towards current affairs and world events.
• Generative Ai: Attitudes, Challenges or metric evaluations
• Look at YouGov for inspiration.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock success in your Data Visualization Course Work at the prestigious National University of Singapore (NUS) with our comprehensive support services. Singaporean students can rely on our expertise in handling TMA, navigating individual assignments, and accessing the unparalleled assistance of the Best Online Exam Help Singapore offers. Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to providing top-notch help with assignments tailored to your course requirements. Don't let complexities overwhelm you—trust our experts to guide you through the coursework specifications and timelines. Invest in your academic journey by entrusting our experts to elevate your NUS learning experience.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices