|University||Curtin University (CU)|
Marketing Report, CU, Singapore Requires students to consider the role and practice of the marketing planning in a company of their choice
Details of Assessment 2
This assessment requires students to consider the role and practice of the marketing concept/planning in a company of their choice. The report should be backed by secondary and primary data.
The report should demonstrate a critical evaluation of marketing and the relevance of its best practice to the way the organization functions.
If the student decides to continue with the topic selected for assignment 1 (i.e. group presentation), there is a need to specify the outcome of your earlier analysis and seek primary feedback about the veracity of the results or not. The data gathering should consider all 3 dimensions of the module (marketing, communication, and operations). Hence it is important that the selected organization should offer information linked to these three dimensions.
The student will need to evaluate the selected company from a marketing perspective and highlight the level of success or failure in implementing a marketing approach to the whole business. The approach should be both top-down (working from corporate aims and translating them in terms of marketing strategy and implementation) and bottom-up in terms of continuously benefiting from field information.
The student needs to adopt a marketing planning perspective that capitalizes on the resources available to the company to maximize the chances of its success. These need to take into account macro, micro, and tactical dimensions.
The report should demonstrate the benefits that the student has derived from this study and how they may help him develop into a more savvy marketer and business manager among others.
The report should make use of theories associated with general marketing, marketing communications, and operations with a view to linking these dimensions in an integrated and clear conceptualization that informs the application steps. In particular, the following aspects should be reflected in the report:
- The identification of a clear plan, with associated steps on how the challenge will be addressed.
- A clear background analysis of the business and its environment (micro and macro) with a clear exposition of positive and negative dimensions of the business derived from the analysis
- A strategic perspective
- A systematic yet critical exposition of the marketing, communication and operational dimensions that may inform the selected business.
- A systematic analysis of the options available to the business in terms of way forward.
- A recommendation to the business backed up by both secondary and some primary information. The primary information may be in the form of an investigation of a selected stakeholder group such as a selected group that the company failed to attract etc
- Provide recommendations to the business of how they could use theory e.g. model/ approach/ theories to improve their business
- Support this report with appropriate theoretical referencing and evidence of wider investigation and research.
- In a separate section, after the report, you should determine how the study may have had an effect on the personal and career level. At a personal level, you may identify personal attitudes such as making unwarranted assumptions that have been addressed. At the career level, you may identify new skills or knowledge (such as the steps of developing your business ideas including adopting a more action research perspective) that may help you be more effective in the future, particularly at a professional level.
- About 500 words should be dedicated to this dimension.
- You should identify your current skill set and demonstrate how your learning on the module has enhanced your own personal learning – your report should include a 500 words summary of your learning
The academic report must include substantial evidence of theoretical underpinning and research as well as a clear application to practice and correct Harvard referencing.
It is very important to submit assignments on or before the due date. If you fail to achieve a pass in the two assignments then students will have to repeat one or both of the assignments.
University Regulations allows one more attempt at each assignment through the reassessment process. However, the reassessment mark is capped at 50%. If it is failed on this second attempt, the student will have failed the module and have to repeat it. This means that the student will need to re-enrol and pay the appropriate fee.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Are you facing challenges with your university assignments at Curtin University (CU)? Look no further! We offer a comprehensive range of services tailored specifically to meet your academic needs. Whether it's your Final Year Project (FYP), summative assignments, dissertation writing, or any other coursework, our expert team is here to provide you with top-notch assistance. With our assignment writing service, you can now easily tackle the Marketing Report required by CU, Singapore. Our experienced professionals will guide you in considering the pivotal role and effective practice of marketing planning within a company of your choice. Don't let academic stress hold you back; pay our experts to receive the support you need and excel in your course.
Tags:- Marketing Report Writing Assignments CU
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices