|Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
|Leadership and Change Management
Leadership and Change Management Case Study, SUTD, Singapore Samantha is an experienced criminal lawyer who has worked on numerous high-profile cases over the past 20 years
Samantha is an experienced criminal lawyer who has worked on numerous high-profile cases over the past 20 years. Owing to her career success, Samantha was appointed Senior Counsel, placing her in an elite group of advocates who have top-tier advocacy skills, professional integrity, and are learned in the law. As a Senior Counsel, she will naturally command a higher fee for her services.
But after more than 20 years at the forefront of legal service, Samantha decided to have a change of direction. She wanted a senior management role and this would mean she will have less face-to-face contact with her clients. She decided to take up the newly created position of CEO of a law firm in Singapore.
Tan & Lim Chambers is an ambitious and growth-oriented law firm with 35 partners supported by 97 other fee earners and 100 support staff. The annual fee income is currently around $250 million. The legal services offered include matrimonial, commercial litigation, corporate law and finance, employment law, insurance litigation, insolvency, debt recovery, intellectual property, and private client work.
The fee-earning potential and the firm’s capabilities in each of these areas vary significantly. Each area is the responsibility of one of the senior partners. Until recently, the managing partner has taken responsibility for the marketing effort but has found the task to be increasingly demanding and difficult.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Enhance your understanding of leadership and change management through captivating case study writing. Explore the intricacies of this dynamic field with expert guidance from My Assignment Help SG. Our online assignment writing service offers tailored assistance to students at the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Gain valuable insights into effective leadership strategies and change implementation, ensuring your academic success and future career readiness.
Tags:- SUTD CASE STUDY
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices