|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Globalisation and Technology|
SCO104 Globalisation and Technology Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore The Centre for AI Safety has released a one-sentence statement in May 2023
The Centre for AI Safety has released a one-sentence statement in May 2023. It reads, “Mitigating the risk of extinction from AI should be a global priority alongside other societal-scale risks such as pandemics and nuclear war.” (Center for AI Safety, 2023).
Write an essay addressing the following question:
Identify and explain the risks AI can pose to the nation-state, and develop a position on how your identified risks can be addressed.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Your response must engage, include, and/or be based on the following, in a relevant and logical fashion:
- Based on the PBS NewsHour interview of Geoffrey Hinton and one additional reading from the Reading Materials list below.
- Use and/or engage definitions of the concepts of “globalisation”, “technology” and “nation-state” as outlined in SCO104 course materials and seminars.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Attention students at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) enrolled in the Globalisation and Technology course, particularly those seeking assistance with the SCO104 Globalisation and Technology Tutor-Marked Assignment (TMA01): Your academic success is our priority! We offer the best assignment help in Singapore, specializing in Case Study Writing Help. Whether you need Sco104 assignment answers, support with case study strategic management, or guidance for your final year exam assignments and individual assignment, our team of experts is here to assist you. Don't let the complexities of your coursework hold you back; trust our experienced professionals to help you excel. Pay for our expert guidance and conquer your academic challenges today!
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices