|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||SCO107 Challenging Sustainability other|
SCO107 Challenging Sustainability other, SUSS, Singapore: write a position paper about a project/initiative in Singapore relevant to achieving environmental sustainability implemented
You will write a position paper about a project/initiative in Singapore relevant to achieving environmental sustainability implemented by nonprofits/charity organizations; industry/commercial organisations; government agencies; schools and education; and influential individuals/activists. To write a position paper, you must demonstrate a good understanding of the topic, in-depth and breadth. The topic should be related to the concepts and terms discussed in the iSG of SCO107. In your writing, you are required to use APA referencing style.
In the position paper, you will identify one project/initiative to help achieve environmental sustainability in Singapore and describe its background development in the last decade, including the main aim(s), people benefiting, achievements, and how it impacts the environment, society, and economy. Furthermore, you must demonstrate relevant quantitative or qualitative data to support your arguments and empirical evidence of the project/initiative.
For your assignment, you are required to:
A. Identify one solution/project/initiative to help achieve environmental sustainability in Singapore and describe its background development.
B. Analyse how the project/initiative relates to environmental justice.
C. Discuss the potential challenges in the implementation of the initiative.
D. Refer to concepts in the Study Guide and develop thoughtful and creative suggestions to help initiatives in Singapore achieve environmental sustainability while addressing the challenges that could emerge.
E. Cite relevant and credible sources in APA Style. You must demonstrate that all the information used is based on reliable sources. All references should be properly cited, and the use of any AI generative tool must be acknowledged. Images, graphs, and charts relevant to the analysis can also be included.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Elevate Your Academic Journey with Expert Support! If you're a student at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) tackling TMA, individual assignments, or the challenging task of writing a position paper on environmental sustainability, we've got your back. Our Assignment Help SG services and specialized Report Writing Service are designed to ensure your success. Our experts are here to guide you through your coursework and help you excel in your studies. Don't hesitate, start your path to excellence today.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices