Posted on: 28th Apr 2023
SCO119: Understanding Vulnerability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Define a vulnerable group or population in Singapore and an op-ed topic. Describe the relevant sociodemographic
- Define a vulnerable group or population in Singapore and an op-ed topic.
- Describe the relevant sociodemographic, sociocultural, social-psychological, and/or socioeconomic characteristics of the chosen vulnerable group or population in Singapore.
- Interpret the impacts related to stigma, stereotypes, discrimination, risk, precarity, etc. mentioned in SU1 on the social, economic, and/or psychological outcomes of the chosen vulnerable group in Singapore.
- Demonstrate relevant quantitative data (such as statistics, demographics, and social networks) and/or qualitative data (such as quotes from accessible interviews) to enhance the arguments and empirical evidence. Relevant images, graphs, and charts that are relevant to the analysis can also be included.
- Develop thoughtful suggestions to improve the current situations of the chosen vulnerable group or population.
- Cite relevant and credible sources in APA Style. Although usually op-eds do not need references, for this exercise you need to demonstrate that all the information you use for this piece is based on reliable sources. All references should be properly cited.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Recent Solved Questions
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices
Plagiarism Free Solutions
100% Original Work
24*7 Online Assistance
Native PhD Experts