SEC347 Ethical Issues in Security Enforcement Assignment, SUSS, Singapore The island nation of the Maldives in the Indian Ocean is known for its beautiful and fragile environment
Read the following passage and answer the question that follows:
The island nation of the Maldives in the Indian Ocean is known for its beautiful and fragile environment—a place to visit to get away from the problems of the rest of the world. What remains largely unknown and almost wholly unstudied is the fact that it is also a microcosm of most major crises that plague international order and security today: rising authoritarianism, religious militancy and increasing domestic conflict based on a perceived conflict between ‘Islam’ and ‘the West’.
The recent Maldivian socio-political affairs in relation to these political developments make the case for a focused academic analysis of the Maldives. It is argued that ignoring the Maldives in security analyses, especially in relation to South Asia, prevents such scholarship from being comprehensive or complete. (Azra Naseem. “The Honeymoon Is Over: the Maldives as a Growing Security Threat in the Indian Ocean.” Irish Studies in International Affairs, vol. 26, 2015, pp. 99–119).
Evaluate the extent to which the Government of the Islamic State of the Maldives has a Moral Obligation in security enforcement to its people and illustrate your answer with relevant concepts including political articulation, corruption, and links to unethical states that allow money laundering.
Analyze the ethical dimension of the use of autonomous weapons and Artificial Intelligence on Civilian Populations in Afghanistan by US military forces. The main question that is being raised here is whether ethics and morality imply an inherent critique or restraint against strategic violence?
Tags:- SEC347 QUIZ SEC347 SUSS SEC347 TMA
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices