|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
SEMM1013 Write A Function To Convert The Transmitted Binary Into Transmitted Signal When It Passes Through A Digital Modulator: MATLAB Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
Write a program in OCTAVE/MATLAB which accomplishes the following requirements:
1. Write a function to convert the Transmitted Binary into a Transmitted Signal when it passes through a Digital Modulator. Name the function ‘DigitalModulator’.
2. Load the ‘transmitted binary. mat’ and the ‘bit number.mat’ files provided to you and convert the data from this file into a Transmitted Signal using the function from Question 1. Afterward, plot the Transmitted Signal against the Bit Number using a Red Line and a Red Circle Data Marker. Label the x-axis of the plot as ‘Bit Number’, the y-axis as ‘Modulated Signal’, and finally, add the title ‘Transmitted Signal’ to the plot.
3. Load the ‘noise. mat’ file provided to you and compute the Received Signal based on your answer from Question 2. Plot the Received Signal against the Bit Number using a Blue Line and a Blue Square Data Marker. Label the x-axis of the plot as ‘Bit Number’, the y-axis as ‘Received Signal’ and finally, add the title ‘Received Signal at Mobile Handset’ to the plot.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
4. Calculate the Power Level of the Received Signal based on your answer in Question 3. Compute the mean Power Level of the signal.
5. Load the file ‘oldpowerlevel. mat’ provided to you and plot the Power Level computed in Question 4 together with the Old Power Level from the loaded file against Bit Number in a single figure. Use a Green Line for the Power Level computed in Question 4 and a Black Line for the Old Power Level from the loaded file. Label the x-axis of the plot as ‘Bit Number’, the y-axis as ‘Power Level’, and the title ‘Power Level of Old and New Signals’ to the plot. Finally, include a legend in the northeast corner of your figure labeled ‘New Power Level’ for the Green Line and ‘Old Power Level’ for the Black Line.
6. Assuming the Transmitted Binary was the same, give one possible reason why the New Power Level and the Old Power Level from Question 5 are different.?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock academic success with our specialized services at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Our team offers expert assistance for SEMM1013 C MATLAB Assignment, covering TMAs, and individual assignments, and providing a reliable Case Study Writing Service in Singapore. Trust our online assignment helper to guide you through decoding binary transmission and mastering digital modulators. Pay our experts to confidently navigate your SUSS coursework.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices