|University of Sunderland (UOS)
|SIM335: Managing Projects
SIM335: Managing Projects Case Study, UOS, Singapore Discuss the linkage interconnectivity between organizations’ strategic direction and project management
Each short-answer question requires a response in a few sentences for the questions awarded up to 4 – 6 marks and a paragraph for questions awarded up to 8 – 10 marks. Citation(s) is/are essential for each question to demonstrate students’ ability to fulfill academic writing style in accordance with Harvard referencing. Answer without citation(s) will result in a fail grade for the corresponding question. A minimum of FIVE (5) references is required and references are to be listed at the end of Task 1.
1) Discuss the linkage interconnectivity between organizations’ strategic direction and project management. Provide an example of organization’s strategic focus in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and suggest a relevant project accordingly.
2) Determine the THREE (3) types of report typically established in project management. For each type of report, provide a brief discussion on the purpose and usefulness.
3) Project Control Systems are often used to ensure the quality of project outcomes. Identify and briefly discuss methods you could introduce to ensure a project meets the desired outcome and is successful.
4) Identify and briefly discuss the determinants of project success.
5) Your university’s faculty will be hosting a group of 10 student delegates from overseas for a 2-Day 1-Night exchange program. Which project structure would you recommend? Write short notes to describe the proposed structure and provide appropriate justifications to support your recommendation.
6) Based on the scenario identified in Question 5, you have been appointed as the project manager to spearhead the project, you have mapped out the activities and durations in the table below:
i. The project network is a tool used for planning, scheduling, and monitoring of
project progress. Discuss the concept of critical path and its significance to the project schedule.
ii. Based on the data provided above, develop an AON project network.
iii. Identify the critical path of this project.
iv. Develop the Gantt chart of this project.
Your university’s faculty will be hosting a group of 10 student delegates from overseas for a 2-Day 1-Night exchange program. During the visit, there will be a series of activities/programs from your faculty to engage the delegates. As the Project Manager appointed by your faculty, you are in charge of planning and organizing the event. In view of the COVID-19 virus and local government advisory, you should include safe management measures as part of the project consideration.
As the project is currently at the feasibility stage, you are required to prepare a proposal report for the faculty dean’s approval. From a project management perspective, outline the key areas required to successfully manage this project.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Enhance your academic journey in SIM335: Managing Projects at the University of Sunderland (UoS) with our comprehensive range of academic services. As a student in Singapore, you can now access summative assessments and reliable assistance with individual assignments through our Online Exam Help and assignment help online services. Our dedicated experts are equipped to tackle diverse topics, such as discussing the linkage and interconnectivity between organizations' strategic direction and project management. Say goodbye to academic stress and hello to exceptional grades. Pay our experts to take help on your course and experience the difference in your academic performance. Contact us today and embark on a successful academic journey with our professional support at UoS
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices