|University||University of Sunderland (UOS)|
|Subject||SIM335: Managing Projects|
SIM335: Managing Projects Case Study, UOS, Singapore The assignment is intended to bring out the benefits and limitations of different approaches to project management
The assignment is intended to bring out the benefits and limitations of different approaches to project management by relating these to the circumstances listed. It is also intended to allow students to demonstrate their learning and competence in respect of effective project management with a focus on resources, trade-offs among scope, cost, and time, as well as key elements of the project life cycle.
1) Discuss the linkage/interconnectivity between organizations’ strategic direction and project management. Provide an example of the organization’s strategic focus in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and suggest a relevant project accordingly.
2) Determine the THREE (3) types of report typically established in project management. For each type of report, provide a brief discussion on the purpose and usefulness.
3) Project Control Systems are often used to ensure the quality of project outcomes. Identify and briefly discuss methods (steps) you could introduce to ensure a project meets the desired outcome and is successful.
4) Identify and briefly discuss the determinants of project success.
5) Your university’s faculty will be hosting a group of 10 student delegates from overseas for a 2-Day 1-Night exchange program. Which project structure would you recommend? Write short notes to describe the proposed structure and provide appropriate justifications to support your recommendation.
Your university’s faculty will be hosting a group of 10 student delegates from overseas for a 2-Day 1-Night exchange program. During the visit, there will be a series of activities/programs from your faculty to engage the delegates. As the Project Manager appointed by your faculty, you are in charge of planning and organizing the event. In view of the COVID-19 virus and local government advisory, you should include safe management measures as part of the project consideration.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Excel in Your Studies with Expert Assignment Help Singapore and Professional Dissertation Writing Services! At University of Sunderland (UoS), excelling in subjects like SIM335: Managing Projects is paramount. Our seasoned experts guide you through analyzing the benefits and limitations of various project management approaches in your case study assignment.
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices