|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
Statistics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Singapore aims to be one of the world’s most livable countries. In our urban living, noise pollution from transportation imposes a challenge
Singapore aims to be one of the world’s most livable countries. In our urban living, noise pollution from transportation imposes a challenge to this goal. Sound is measured in frequency by Hertz (Hz) and loudness by Decibel (dB).
A person with perfect hearing can sense low-frequency sound at 20 Hz from a rumbling drum, to high frequency at 20 kHz sharper than mosquito buzzing. Sound loudness levels can be soft like leaves rustling at 20 dB, or loud like rock concert at 120dB.
Our abilities to hear high frequency and detect sound volume will deteriorate as we age. Furthermore, constant exposure to noise beyond 90 dB will cause gradual damage to our hearing organ. Noise pollution not only affect our hearing, but will also affect our emotions.
Assuming Efficient Bus Service (EBS) was contracted by Land Transport Authority (LTA) since eight years ago to operate bus services in the country. As a good corporate citizen, EBS’s senior management feels it has the responsibility to reduce noise caused by its vehicles.
(a) A person with a hearing loss of 40 dB is considered to have moderate hearing impairment. Statistics shows that the age a person starts to have moderate hearing impairment follows a Normal Distribution with a mean of 61.5 years old with a standard deviation of 4.8 years.
Note: You shall use relevant Statistics formula and Standard Normal Distribution table to work on Q1(a). (i) Find the age (to 2 decimal places) that 10% of the people have not suffered from moderate hearing impairment yet.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Stuck with your statistics assignment at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Don't worry! My Assignment Help SG has got you covered. Our dedicated team of Singaporean assignment helpers is ready to provide you with high-quality solutions. With our reliable Do My Assignment service, you can relax and leave the assignment worries to us. Visit our website today and let us help you excel in your statistics assignment.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices