|Northumbria University (NU)
|SM9636: Strategic Management
SM9636: Strategic Management Assignment, NU, Singapore What measures should be used to assess the relative success of your chosen company
What is contained in the document? Why should someone read it? This should be a brief introduction to the company and highlight your key recommendations. Please note that the introduction is not given any marks. We restrict it to 100 words so that you do not waste valuable words from your assignment word limit on a protracted introduction. It is best practice to write the introduction last.
2. MEASURES OF SUCCESS
What measures should be used to assess the relative success of your chosen company? Financial and non-financial metrics should be suggested (with a preference for any data that are ‘benchmarked’ against direct competitors). Show example data for the company in question (in tabular or graphical form) that ideally spans four or five financial years to the present day. Include in this section a brief discussion concerning the difficulties in determining and measuring business success (cite some of the key authors that have written about this subject).
3. REASONS FOR SUCCESS
What do experts suggest as the reasons for this company’s relative business success? An outline of 6 to 10 business reasons behind the success is stated in a simple, straightforward way with a brief (4 or 5 sentences) explanation of each reason. Each reason should be sub-titled in this section (i.e. 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, etc.). Cite the expert source(s) that have the opinion that you are listing. Do not speculate yourself in this section; just collect and sort the opinions of third-party experts. Do not rely solely upon the company’s own website or its publications. All company “jargon” and “acronyms” must have a brief explanation in brackets at the point of their first usage; thereafter they can be used without explanation.
4. STRATEGIC ANALYSIS
What are the possible internal success factors and where might they be located in the company’s activities? This will be a detailed dual analysis of the company’s strategic capabilities starting with an Adapted Value Chain (AVC) and followed by a VRIN evaluation. This section carries the most marks. To score well in Section 4, you must also synthesize the AVC with the VRIN. This is achieved by demonstrating clear linkages between the two so that you can answer the two questions “What internal factors are contributing to future success?” (using VRIN); combined with, “Where are they happening within the activities of the company?” (using the AVC to show location or locations). The synthesis of AVC and VRIN is an iterative process (multi-pass), so we only need you to show the end result.
5. LEADERSHIP CONTRIBUTION
How is the current leadership guiding towards success? Is there a leadership legacy from a predecessor? An evaluation of the contribution of leadership to the company’s success, based on appropriate leadership theory. A wide range of topics will be acceptable including (but not limited to): o Leadership Attributes or Styles o Organisational Culture o Decision-making Theory
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for reliable assignment help in Singapore for your Strategic Management course at NU? We've got you covered! Our experienced team understands the unique challenges that Singapore students face, and we are here to provide you with the assistance you need. By paying our experts, you can access their knowledge and expertise to enhance your understanding of Strategic Management and improve your grades. Let us help you succeed in your academic journey at NU
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices