|University||Northumbria University (NU)|
|Subject||SM9636: Strategic Management for Sustainable Leadership|
SM9636: Strategic Management for Sustainable Leadership Assignment, NU, Singapore You must choose one company from the official list of companies provided for your help for this semester
You must choose one company from the official list of companies provided for your help for this semester. Explain how successful you think that company is, and discuss the strategic reasons behind that success.
Your explanation will include an analysis of the contribution made by the leadership of the company and will go on to suggest strategies and/or actions for ensuring future success in a sustainable manner.
Further guidance, including examples of marker feedback (shown in Lecture 8) and Revision Audio-Visual Presentations will appear on the eLP.
- The assignment should be written in Arial, 11pt, left-justified, 1½ spacing.
- DO NOT put Your Name anywhere on your assignment.
Every page should be numbered and show your student ID.
- DESIRABLE – Please leave approximately 5cm of ‘white space’ at the end of each section. This is the space for your marker to write feedback comments about the preceding section. Please note that we may not use all of the 5 cms – it depends on what type of feedback we think is needed for each answer. If you do not leave space; we will be forced to leave a marker icon, and list the feedback comments at the end of the document.
- All academic and other sources must be cited and included ONCE in a single reference list at the end of the document. Do not cite Northumbria Lectures, Seminars, or Workshops.
- The VRIN Summary Table is usually shown in journals and textbooks with ticks and crosses. We require you to use the letter “Y” for “Yes” and the letter “N” for “No”.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Discover a world of possibilities with our innovative solutions! From expert essay writing services to top-notch assignment help, we are here to support your academic journey. Unlock your true potential and excel in your studies with our dedicated team. Embrace success today
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices