|Singapore Management University (SMU)
|Business Proposal Assignment
Business Proposal Assignment, SMU, Singapore Smile Asia is a global alliance of charities working together to treat facial deformities like cleft lip and cleft palate
Smile Asia is a global alliance of charities working together to treat facial deformities like cleft lip and cleft palate. Headquartered in Singapore, Smile Asia runs a Student Initiative that has established over 30 Smile Asia student chapters regionally, instilling values of commitment, leadership, and volunteerism among student volunteers and raising awareness about cleft.
The charity wishes to expand the reach of the Student Initiative in Singapore and to do so, it needs to garner the support of teachers and students to create chapters in their schools and keep its activities and programs going each year.
To this end, Smile Asia is seeking proposals for an outreach campaign to engage and persuade students and teachers in secondary schools, polytechnics, junior colleges, and international schools in Singapore to join its Student Initiative. It is prepared to spend up to $5,000 on this campaign, with the goal of creating at least 5 new school-based student chapters over the next year.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock the art of persuasive business proposals with expert assignment assistance. Learn the essential components of a winning proposal, from market research to financial projections. At My Assignment Help SG, our seasoned professionals provide comprehensive support to help you excel in your business proposal assignment. Enhance your skills in effective communication, critical thinking, and strategic planning to impress stakeholders and our expertise providing business plan writing help
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices