|University||MLA College (MC)|
|Subject||SMO101: Sustainable Maritime Operations Access Course|
SMO101: Sustainable Maritime Operations Access Course Coursework, MLA College, Singapore You may also wish to discuss these in tutorials, or online with your fellow students in the discussion forum
A formative assessment is a collection of questions and tasks to test your knowledge of the lectures you have just watched. Formative assessment questions can be found throughout the Total Learning Package (TLP) alongside the video lectures, after the lectures, or included in the transcripts. They allow you to work through problems at your own pace to satisfy yourself that you have fully understood the teaching and learning which has been covered in the lecture.
We have provided all the answers to the formative questions so that you can compare your answers with the ones provided and re-visit the lectures if necessary. You may also wish to discuss these in tutorials, or online with your fellow students in the discussion forum.
Your performance in these formative tasks is not marked by your course tutor
and does not count towards the overall module mark. We highly recommend that you complete all the formative questions, as the module has been designed very carefully to use these questions to build your knowledge and understanding. Completing the formative questions will help you in writing your marked coursework – this is described in the section below.
Coursework is submitted by fixed deadlines for marking and feedback. The marks that you achieve for your coursework count towards your overall module mark, and eventually, your grade for the whole program. Hence this type of assessment is often referred to as ‘summative’. The assessment questions contained in this document focus on the learning outcomes of the module and this assessment document contains everything you need to prepare your module coursework. Please review the Learning Outcomes in the Module Record located on the TLP.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a Singapore student enrolled in the SMO101: Sustainable Maritime Operations Access Course at MLA College (MC)? Struggling with assignments or dissertation writing? Look no further! Our team of experienced professionals is here to assist you as your trusted assignment helper and dissertation writing service. With our expertise in the field, we can provide the necessary help you need to excel in your course.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices