|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|SOC355: Sociology of Law and Order
SOC355: Sociology of Law and Order Assignment, SUSS, Singapore The global debate on the legalisation, decriminalisation and medical use of cannabis is not new
The global debate on the legalisation, decriminalisation and medical use of cannabis is not new. From a legal standpoint, countries that have legalised or are considering legalising the medical and/or recreation use of cannabis are expected to enact robust regulations and policies that govern the production, distribution, sale, and possession of cannabis.
On the contrary, countries that challenge the legalisation have cited negative outcomes. Empirical and clinical studies have demonstrated significant adverse effects of cannabis smoking on physical and mental health as well as its interference with social and occupational functioning. Advocacy groups claim that cannabis smoking is a safe and effective treatment for various psychological and medical conditions, ranging from stress and anxiety to Alzheimer’s dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
According to the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Singapore’s drug control policies are underpinned by evidence and research – cannabis is clearly addictive and harmful, and there is no scientific evidence of the safety and efficacy of raw cannabis use. This finding supports Singapore’s position that cannabis should remain an illicit drug.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your SOC355: Sociology of Law and Order assignment at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Don't worry, our assignment help in Singapore is here to support you. Whether it's your TMA (Tutor-Marked Assignment) or group-based assignments, our experts are well-equipped to provide you with the assistance you need. We specialize in Online Exam Help that can help you explore and critically analyze the global debate on the legalization, decriminalization, and medical use of cannabis. Pay for our expert assistance and gain a deeper understanding of the sociological aspects of law and order!
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices