|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|Social Media Marketing Essay
Social Media Marketing Essay, NUS, Singapore: Choose Two Public Relations Campaigns Run By NGOs And Perform A Comparative Analysis
Coursework 2: PR and Social Media Strategy Analysis
Description of task Your CW2 assessment will take the form of a 2,500-word essay:
- Choose two public relations campaigns run by NGOs and perform a comparative analysis of the communication strategies they have used.
- Draw on the notions of power, discourse, the public sphere, ethics, and activism covered in the module.
- Refer to relevant academic and professional literature to make your argument.
This is an individual task. You must submit a Word document to Blackboard with the following information:
- Cover page indicating your name, student number, module code (i.e. 2012MP: Public Relations and Social Media) and coursework title
- A brief one-page summary of your chosen PR campaigns
- A comparative analysis of two PR campaigns
- Links to your chosen PR campaigns
- Reference list – CU Harvard referencing style
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need academic support at NUS? Explore our specialized services in GBA, individual assignments, and management assignment help. Elevate your learning with our Essay Writing Services for the Social Media Marketing Essay. Gain a competitive edge with our expert guidance on NGO PR campaigns. Your success at NUS is our priority—trust us for tailored excellence.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices