|University||Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)|
Social Science Assignment, SIM, Singapore Imagine you are a member of a government task force on resilience. The purpose of the task force is to predict crisis areas
Imagine you are a member of a government task force on resilience. The purpose of the task force is to predict crisis areas in Singapore and develop policies that will help alleviate and/or avert these crises. Your job on the task force is to assess the potential of ground-up initiatives and how to increase the participation of ordinary individuals and/or groups.
For your assignment, you will examine a crisis risk and propose how civilians can help mitigate this crisis. You are required to choose one crisis risk area among these options: environmental hazard, food security, or public health. In your memo, you need to explain how this potential crisis would affect the city and how your plans for addressing it would build the city’s resilience. Remember, resilience does not have a set definition. You need to explain what kind of resilience your proposal provides and what groups would be affected and how.
What is a policy memo?
A policy memo is addressed to a specific audience, institution, or individual. In this case, it should be addressed to the Director of the Resilience Task Force. The memo should provide an analysis of the situation and specific recommendations for dealing with issues and/or challenges. For this assignment, you should further address resilience and civic participation in your recommendations.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
"Your Academic Success, Our Priority! 🎓🌟 Struggling to finish assignments? Look no further! We offer top-notch Dissertation Writing Services and comprehensive assignment help in Singapore, tailored for students at Singapore Institute of Management (SIM). 📚💼 Excelling in Social Science is easier with our expert support on GBA and group-based assignments. Join hands with us to conquer your academic journey! 📝🚀 #SIM #AssignmentHelp #DissertationServices"
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices