|Edinburgh Napier University (ENU)
|SOE09702 International Business Course Work
SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
1. Presentation and Structure (5%)
• Your report should be typed with a font size 12, 1.5 spacing and it must look
professional. Paragraphs in the document should be justified. The report needs to be well-structured, divided into numbered sections that correspond logically to the coursework brief. Include an overall introduction and conclusion.
2. Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected (30%)
• In relation to the country risk analysis you might consider/address the following issues in your analysis including:
• What form of political system exists? (totalitarian/democratic); what kind of
economic policies exist? (Government controlled/regulated/free market); what
kind of social system? (regulated/controlled by govt.)
• For political risk… the Root Model, applied in terms of instability risk;
ownership/control risk; operations risk; transfer/repatriation risk. If you do not
apply Root you should make use of other political risk indexes/indicators.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
3. Identification and evaluation of business opportunities (30%)
• In relation to the analysis of business opportunities you might consider/address
the following issues in your analysis including:
• Key economic/market indicators – not limited to, but perhaps including GDP,
GDP growth, GDP per capita, inflation rates, unemployment data, exchange rate issues etc. – importantly what are the implications of this data for the company?
• Levels of competition – domestic and/or international.
• Evaluation of income levels (in terms of ‘poor’/middle class/rich elites), demographics, education systems… and what they imply for the company.
• Consumer buying habits
• Whether foreign industrial products/service provisions are in (rising) demand in the country.
• Whether the country is a free market economy and of the degree of government ‘welcome’ afforded to foreign investors.
4. Use of appropriate examples of companies to support arguments (10%)
• In relation to the use of corporate examples of businesses to support your
argument you might consider/address the following issues in your analysis:
• Which companies can be identified as having been either successes or failures in the country selected for the analysis?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
5. Conclusion, recommendations and proposed market entry based on findings (20%).
• In relation to the conclusion, recommendations and proposed market entry
strategy you might consider/address the following issues in your analysis
• Do you recommend that the company you are representing should invest? Has the country got more opportunities than risks – clearly, your conclusion has to be consistent with the analysis which you have done, so that you can provide easons for your choice of country into which the British retailer should invest. You should reinforce the recommendation with advice as to the market entry strategy which should be chosen.
• In terms of proposing a market entry strategy while this section carries ‘only’ 20% of the marks you should consider what method of entry might be most appropriate for the recommended country as an opportunity to enhance your overall answer.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
In need of support for your Edinburgh Napier University (ENU) coursework, specifically the SOE09702 International Business Course Work in Singapore? Look no further! Our services cater to various aspects of your study, offering assistance with GBA (group-based assignments), individual assignments, and specialized guidance as an assignment helper in Singapore. We excel in providing comprehensive Case Study Writing Help, focusing on the in-depth analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal, and ethical risks in the chosen country for your coursework. Singaporean students can trust our expert guidance, enabling them to excel in their courses by availing of our specialized support.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices