|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
Applied Psychology Case Study, NTU, Singapore Some student leaders have come to ask you for help. They work with a student care facility in the district, mentoring younger
Some student leaders have come to ask you for help. They work with a student care facility in the district, mentoring younger students from disadvantaged families who need help with schoolwork. These young students are discouraged by their own performance in school, lamenting that they “can’t remember so many things from so many subjects”, and that they are “not like all the other smart kids in school.”
Most of these students also mentioned that they do not know how to study in an effective way, as they can spend the entire afternoon reading the textbook over and over again, but just could not understand or remember most of the concepts. The student leaders feel that these kids are demotivated and “see no point in going to school” because they feel that no matter how hard they try, they won’t be able to get good grades in school.
It also does not help that these students’ parents are unable to help them with their schoolwork, as the parents are either under-educated or do not view their children’s education as an important priority in their life. The student leaders seek your advice on how best to work with these young students to overcome their struggles.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Enhance your understanding of applied psychology with our comprehensive case study writing help. Explore real-life scenarios and delve into the intricacies of human behavior and cognition at Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Our experienced writers at My Assignment Help SG provide online assignment assistance, ensuring you receive expert guidance and top-quality solutions. Unlock the secrets of applied psychology and excel in your coursework with our tailored support.
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
- HS8481: Subdural Hemorrhage Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore Discuss the indications, contraindications, nursing care possible complications, outcomes, and nursing management
- Managing Business Assignment, SMU, Singapore Shopee was first launched in 2015 as an online shopping portal. Over the scope of time, it managed to expand its online business
- Health and Safety Management Practice Assignment, MDIS, Singapore Carry out a detailed analysis that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of health and safety culture
- Python Assignment, SMU, Singapore The IRR (intone] rate of return) is the interest rate that makes the net present value (NPV) of all cash flows equal to 0 M
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices