|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||SST101: Principles of Project Management|
SST101: Principles of Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Acme Consulting Group has been engaged by Mrs and Lee to assist her to start a premium cakery chain in Singapore
Acme Consulting Group has been engaged by Mrs. Lee to assist her to start a premium cakery chain in Singapore. Mrs. Lee is a retired private banker, who has decided to leave the finance industry to focus on her love for cakes and desserts. While Mrs. Lee has no prior business experience or knowledge in the bakery and confectionery business, she would like to be able to open up three premium cakery and dessert shops under the brand name “Cakes & Such”.
During the first meeting with Acme Consulting Group, Mrs. Lee confessed that she was not familiar with the amount of time needed to achieve this objective. Nevertheless, she would like to get all three outlets running within 12 months. She would also like to create a brand-new cake menu with at least fifteen different cake flavors which reflected the “flavors of Singapore”. Supplementing the cakes would be desserts such as tarts and pastries which could be put on the display counter in the outlets. “It would be lovely to have the cakes and pastries all laid out beautifully and elegantly for customers to choose,” she added.
In terms of the outlets, Mrs. Lee would like to have one outlet in the central shopping area in Orchard Road area as the flagship cakery, while the other two outlets could be placed in the heartlands. Mrs. Lee is concerned with the rising rental costs and would like Acme to factor this as part of the consultation in recommending and securing the eventual three locations. In addition, Mrs. Lee would like to have an “Instagrammable” design concept that would attract Singaporeans to come to her cakery to snap photos, and hence would like Acme to undertake the overall branding, design, and marketing in addition to the above-mentioned areas of recipe creation, location scouting, and interior design concept. Other areas not mentioned but also included would be licensing, intellectual property, etc.
Develop a detailed Project Scope Definition document for “Cakes & Such”. The document should comprise the following:
(a) Project Objective. Define the overall objective for this cakery project.
(b) Deliverables. Determine a comprehensive list of deliverables for “Cakes & Such.
(c) Milestones. Prepare the major milestones which the project team must meet. Show the milestones in a table format.
(d) Technical Requirements. Review each of the deliverables to derive the appropriate technical requirements
(e) Limits and Exclusions. Discuss the limits of scope and exclusions pertinent to “Cakes & Such”.
(f) Acceptance Criteria. Identify, with description and justification, the set of acceptance criteria before the deliverables may be accepted.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Unveil exceptional academic support in Singapore through our specialized offerings: Summative excellence, collaborative Group-Based Assignments, precise Report Writing Service, and dependable Assignment Writing Service. We cater to the academic needs of students, including those at the esteemed Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Tackling SST101: Principles of Project Management? Our experts are primed to guide you. Whether it's analyzing Acme Consulting Group's engagement to launch a premium cakery chain or mastering project management assignments, our services drive your success.
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices