|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Statistic Case Study, NUS, Singapore: Using the sample data collected by you and Justin, apply the relevant Excel functions/reports
- Using the sample data collected by you and Justin, apply the relevant Excel functions/reports to compute the three measures of central tendency and the three measures of dispersion on the daily exercise duration. Describe the sampled data using statistical measures.
- Construct the frequency distribution for the exercise duration using a class interval of 10 mins with 0 as the lower limit of the first class.
- Support part b) with a histogram to show the distribution of the data. Describe the shape of the histogram.
- Do you have a reason to believe that males spent more time exercising than females? Provide a short summary report to answer the above question. Support your reasoning with relevant statistical measures and/or charts.
Construct a contingency table using the sampled data collected by gender and type of exercise.
Using the contingency table, answer the following questions:
- What is the probability that a person chosen plays ball games?
- What is the probability that a person chosen is a female and jogs?
- What is the probability that a person chosen, engage in other activities?
- Given that a person who swims, what is the probability that this person is a male?
- Given that a female is chosen, what is the probability that she swims?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- The Singapore Physical Activity Guidelines encourage residents to have at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. Construct a 95% Confidence Interval for the exercise duration by Singaporean per day. Interpret and discuss whether Justin can conclude that the mean exercise duration of Singaporeans is at least 30 min. List assumptions that you have made.
- Justin believes that Singaporeans are too busy with their work and unable to spend more than 30 mins to exercise per day. At the 5% level of significance, can you agree with the claim made by Justin? List any assumptions that you have made.
Summarise your findings of this project that you have done with Justin on the exercise duration of Singaporeans. Comment on TWO (2) concerns that you have on the analysis.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Enhance your academic success with expert assignment help singapore from MY Assignment Help SG. Our dedicated team of writers at the National University of Singapore (NUS) specializes in crafting high-quality case studies tailored to your requirements. Get comprehensive Case Study Writing Help to excel in your studies and achieve your academic goals. Trust our reliable and efficient services to deliver outstanding results for your assignments. Contact us today for personalized assistance!
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices