|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
Strategic Management Dissertation, SUSS, Singapore Strategic management of digital transformation impact in Singapore’s education service industry
Strategic management of digital transformation impact in Singapore’s education service industry.
The study will concentrate on students’ perceptions, sentiments, and general expressions of digital education and recent developments.
Its goal is to collect early thoughts on how digital learning should be handled, as well as research recommendations.
Society is reshaped by crises. Covid-19, a worldwide epidemic, is spurring and driving innovation and progress, particularly in the digital arena.
In today’s school, achieving effective learning using digital media remains a key challenge. Instead of the historical pedagogies as an educational method, today’s technology link to education in a variety of ways.
Well-known statistical data analysis methods are used to process the replies. To contact the students or faculty members and learn about their opinions on the matter, a survey will be built using Google Forms. Students and faculties from any Educational Service Providers, Higher Education Institutes (HEI), and Universities in Singapore are the target group for this study.
Considering the exploration issues, a survey with something like 20 inquiries will be planned. The survey will be disseminated to chosen academicians of HEIs and colleges in Singapore. An aggregate of 100 understudies or instructors from various colleges or training specialist organizations will be recognized and drawn nearer by email and requested to partake in this study.
As a result of the increasing use of technology in everyday life, a digital revolution in education is unavoidable
To create an education system, which is still dominated by classical thinking, in line with today’s conditions, education service providers must develop this change, the digital era, and the capacity to comprehend and adapt Parlak, 2017.
Digital learning programs, when correctly developed, implemented, and assessed, may transform a company’s corporate culture, boost employee engagement, and increase retention Mehta & Downs, 2019.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Excel in Your Studies with Expert GBA, Customized Individual Assignments, and Professional Essay Writing Service at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)! In the dynamic field of Strategic Management, our dedicated experts are here to guide you through the intricate landscape of digital transformation impact on Singapore's education service industry. Trust our seasoned professionals to assist you in crafting exceptional Strategic Management Dissertations that delve deep into this crucial subject. Our comprehensive support extends to assignment help Singapore, enabling you to excel in your courses. Elevate your academic journey at SUSS by harnessing the expertise of our skilled professionals for unparalleled success
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices