|National University Singapore (NUS)
|Global and Community Health Assignment
Global and Community Health Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Students are required to conduct a health needs assessment of an identified patient population
2. Individual Assignment
- This assignment aims to consolidate students’ learning of concepts in the module.
- Students are required to conduct a health needs assessment of an identified patient population – communicable or non-communicable disease.
- Submit a written report on the needs assessment conducted.
The report should minimally include the following:
- Description of the identified patient population.
- description on epidemiology and prevalence of the disease in Singapore, highlighting the high-risk groups and making comparisons with global data.
listing existing services and interventions currently available in Singapore for the care and prevention of the disease for this population.
- discussion on measures to ensure sustainability of the available services.
- proposal of an action plan to meet the unmet needs and include the anticipated challenges to overcome the unmet needs.
- The assignment should reflect academic standards and be referenced appropriately using APA referencing version 7.0 for both the in-text and end-referencing.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- The maximum word limit for the assignment is 2000 words (excluding the end-referencing, tables, figures, graphs, and charts).
- Do include a signed page of the plagiarism declaration form that is available on the ALCNS Assessment Policy in the NURSINGNET.
- Remember to submit the assignment into Turnitin for plagiarism check and upload it together with the assignment into Canvas by 23:59hrs on 14 April 2024.
- A 10% mark deduction will be applied for each day of delayed submission.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Enhance your NUS academic journey with our services, including Assignment Help SG and Homework Help In Singapore. Tailored for the challenging Global and Community Health Assignment, our experts ensure excellence. Trust us to simplify your coursework at NUS – pay our experts and excel in your studies.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices