|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
Sponsorships Essay, SUSS, Singapore Students are required to write an individual report that analyses the sponsorship arrangements of an event case study of their choice
Students are required to write an individual report that analyses the sponsorship arrangements of an event case study of their choice.
Using a report style format, you will assess the sponsorship of your chosen event case study in terms of its packaging, the existing sponsorship ‘fit’ or congruence, and the event’s ROI for its event sponsors. Your assessment should indicate whether your event case study is fully developed to industry standards or whether further development opportunities are possible, with reference to industry articles/reports and academic resources.
- Describe the existing sponsorship packaging of your chosen event case study.
- Is the event seeking in-kind sponsorship or cash sponsorship?
- Include tiered categories or a sponsorship ‘menu’ of event assets as they are presented by your event case study. Indicate how these assets relate to the key objectives of sponsors from the literature.
- Marks will be allocated by the identification of event elements or services which could be ‘packaged’.
- Examples of event assets include mentoring and professional development training for award winners, the printing of materials, design and PR services, filming and post-production, goody bag contributions, sole sponsorship of an award category, media partner, etc.
- Use the academic and industry literature to justify and support your analysis of partnership opportunities.
Seeking Essay Writing Help at SUSS? Discover Top Assignment Writing Services at My Assignment Help SG! Excelling in academics is easier with expert assistance. Our skilled writers ensure well-researched, original essays tailored to your university requirements. From comprehensive research to impeccable citations, we've got you covered. Elevate your academic journey with our reliable Essay Writing Help today!
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices