|Coventry University (CU)
Consumer Behaviour Assignment, CU, Singapore students will need to apply ONE internal and ONE external CB factor that affects consumer’s decision making process
Students are required to choose a product of their choice. The product should be from medium to high involvement. PRODUCT IS HOUSE (3/4/5 ROOM FLAT) from HDB (Housing Development Board) For the chosen product, students will need to apply ONE internal and ONE external CB factor that affects consumer’s decision making process and marketing strategies.
For each of the factor chosen, student must:
- Use a relevant model to elaborate and explain the chosen factor
(Eg: Motivation – Maslow Hierarchy of Needs, Herzberg 2 Factor model. Attitude – Tricomponent Attitude Model)
- Discuss it relevance and contribution to the field of marketing especially for the development of marketing strategy and the consumer decision making process.
- Cite and review at least 10 academic journals related to each of the factor
Short Reflection Paper – 200 words – this is another separate piece of document which is not included in the word count. This is to be inserted at back of the assignment after the list of references. This purpose of this
reflection paper is for students to have deeper reflection their own learning journey. The reflection is not part of the grading process.
- One major lesson that they have learnt from this module and its relevance to marketing
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the main theories in consumer behavior and how these can be applied in marketing endeavors.
- Understand and evaluate the psychological and external factors underpinning the consumer decision-making process.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Attention Singapore students at Coventry University (CU)! Need assistance with your Consumer Behaviour assignment? Look no further! Our team of experts is here to provide comprehensive support through our GBA, final year exam assignments, and Case Study Writing Help services. We understand the importance of applying internal and external factors that influence the consumer's decision-making process. With our expert guidance, you can confidently tackle your assignment, delivering a well-analyzed and insightful piece of work that meets the academic standards of your course.
Tags:- BEHAVIOR ASSIGNMENT
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices