|Temasek Polytechnic (TP)
Business Process & Outsource Essay, TP, Singapore Super Smashers is a badminton centre where the owner will be a sole trader. Chin Kim Gek is the owner
Super Smashers is a badminton centre where the owner will be a sole trader. Chin Kim Gek is the owner who has 11 years of experience of being a badminton specialist. The owner feels confident to start up her own badminton centre as she has extensive marketing knowledge, business information, resources and networks.
The location of the badminton centre will be at Skudai, Johor Bahru. It is the capital city of Johor in southern Malaysia, located north of Singapore. Johor Bahru is a heavily populated city.
The main unique selling point of Super Smashers is to design a limited edition of 20 custom badminton racquets every month according to customer requirements.
As the Business Development Director of a large organization based in Malaysia, you have been tasked by the Board of Directors to explore a new business/product to be launched. After extensive research, you are ready to present the business plan for the new venture and obtain the necessary funding from the Board of Directors to proceed with the new venture.
Looking for reliable and affordable assignment help in Singapore? Look no further than Myassignmenthelp.sg! Our team of experienced writers and editors is dedicated to delivering top-quality academic assistance at a price that fits your budget. At Myassignmenthelp.sg, we understand that every student has different needs, which is why we offer customized homework help services tailored to your specific requirements. Our writers work diligently to provide you with high-quality work that is delivered on time and within your budget.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices