|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
MKT355: Tembusu BioScience (TBS) is a biotechnology company founded in Singapore six years ago: Multivariate Analysis Assignment, SUSS
Tembusu BioScience (TBS) is a biotechnology company founded in Singapore six years ago. It has an R&D team developing pharmaceutical products. One of the products, Safe Water Pill (SWP), is a water purification tablet that is used to kill micro-organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery, and other water-borne diseases. This tablet is useful in places where the water is untreated or has not undergone adequate purification before consumption. TBS has identified Cognia, a distant underdeveloped country with a population of five million people and a land area four times that of Singapore, as a potential market for SWP.
Cognia is an ex-British Colony using English as the working language. However, it is made up of several tribes, each using their own dialects as the working language, and each occupying a separate region in the country. Thanks to funding by the United Nation, these regions are equipped with a mobile network that provides Internet access.
Assuming you are a TBS Marketing Manager and have been tasked with conducting a survey to better understand Conga and its people, so as to plan for customizing SWP and marketing it in the country. Write an essay on the key fieldwork factors of your research.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for support with TOA (Theory of Action) or managing individual assignments? Need top-notch Dissertation Writing Services or a reliable assignment writing service? Look no further! At the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), delving into the subject of Multivariate Analysis, our expert solutions are tailored to address your academic needs. Whether it's analyzing companies like Tembusu BioScience or handling intricate assignments, our specialists are here to guide you. Invest in expert support to excel in your studies at SUSS, Singapore with our comprehensive services.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices