|University||The University of Melbourne (UoM)|
Course Assignment, UOM, Singapore: The cross‐functional nature of the value adding process at work in the modern business
“The cross‐functional nature of the value-adding process at work in the modern business cuts across departmental boundaries with an interdependent relationship between marketing and operations, requiring that they communicate, share their knowledge and experience to inform what the organization produces and delivers to the customer.” (Piercy, 2007)
Critically examine the role of operations and marketing within your chosen
organization in terms of how it helps the organization to build and maintain
a competitive advantage. You need to examine from both a marketing and operations perspective. Some areas that you might consider, but you are not limited to, include:
• Examine the extent to which operations and marketing work together to develop competitive advantage. What are the benefits of this interface in helping to develop a competitive advantage?
• How successful is the interface between the organization’s marketing and
operations strategies to develop/maintain competitive advantage? Where and how can improvements be made to these strategies?
• Consider if there are any conflicts/challenges that occur between the two
functions in developing and maintaining competitive advantage. How have these conflicts/challenges been overcome (or how might they be overcome)?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(1) You are required to write concisely to transmit your analysis. Please note the weighting set for Part B – i.e. 60% of this assignment task. Therefore, the length of your answer for Part B should reflect this (i.e. approximately 1800 words). The introduction should be no more than 200 words and should clearly and concisely set the context for your answer to Part B.
(2) In your answer, make full use of the range of material available in this course (including academic and industry sources). For Part B, we would expect to see a minimum of 6 academic references in addition to the core course textbooks (i.e. Kotler, Keller, Chernev & Slack, Brandon-Jones and Burgess) to support your answer.
(3) Make sure that you use clear and relevant examples to illustrate both marketing and operations elements.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices