|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||China History Essay|
China History Essay, NUS, Singapore: The Everlasting Empire: The Political Culture of Ancient China and its Imperial Legacy
The Everlasting Empire: The Political Culture of Ancient China and its Imperial Legacy by Yuri Pines The Magistrates Tael: Rationalizing Fiscal Reform in 18th Century Ch’ing China by Madeleine Zelin Based on these 2 books, write a formal essay including the following points: Bibliographic Information: Begin with the titles, authors, publishers, and publication years of the books.
• Introduction: Provide a brief outline of the main subject or thesis of each book, along with some context about the authors, such as their backgrounds, previous works, or status in the academic community.
• Summary: Offer a summary of the main arguments, ideas, or theories presented in the books.
• Critical Analysis: Critically evaluate the authors’ arguments and evidence. Do they support the theses of the books? Are they compelling? Identify any methodological issues or biases, and discuss the overall robustness of the authors’ approaches.
• Contextual Analysis: Examine how these works fit into the broader academic discourse. Do they challenge or endorse prevailing views in the field? What are their contributions to the existing body of knowledge?
• Clarity and Style: Comment on the organization, readability, and information presentation in the books. Were they easy to follow? Were the authors’ writing styles effective in conveying their ideas?
• Conclusion: Wrap up your evaluation of the books. Were the authors successful in achieving their goals? Who might find these books useful, and why? • Personal Reflection: You may choose to include a section reflecting on how the books have helped shape your understanding of the subject.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention NUS students in Singapore working on the China History Essay! We're here to support your academic journey. Our expert team specializes in GBA, individual assignments, report writing service, and reliable assignment help online. Struggling to delve into "The Everlasting Empire: The Political Culture of Ancient China and its Imperial Legacy"? Fear not! Our professional assistance is just a click away. Pay our experts for the support you need to excel in your course. Don't let academic challenges hinder your success – trust us to guide you through.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices