|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Management Information System Assignment, NTU, Singapore The Management Information System (MIS) is essential for any type of business nevertheless their dimension
The Management Information System (MIS) is essential for any type of business nevertheless their dimension or density especially in fast food restaurants as the competition in the market is becoming powerful day by day. For this reason, McDonald`s management has to adopt MIS for the successful operation of the business. The primary task of the MIS is to help an organization to become stay efficient and effective. An organization follows and achieves its objectives by using this computer-based system to organize, analyze and execute plans.
The management information system provides necessary information at the right time to identify non-performing areas and leads to good decision-making, improved business productivity, and efficiency. The MIS helps the management and staff of the Mcdonald’s restaurant to forecast and prepare for their future by understanding the performance of the business. This allows Mcdonald’s to get a competitive advantage over other fast food restaurants (Woodruff, 2018). The MIS depends on three key resources Information Technology, Information, and People.
The people are considered the most important resource within the organization on the belief that without people there would be no business as people are the customers. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an essential tool for modern business as it can help organizations manage customer interactions more effectively. It is worth building a CRM system to bring in new potential customers, create administration and items for consumer loyalty, and hold existing clients.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Given assistance from CRM programs and software, companies can start to find out more about their clients, including their interactions and habits. Organizations can sell more products and better manage their customer relationships through CRM activities (Woodruff, 2018; Expert Market, 2019). Mcdonald’s is a prime example of a business that has managed to integrate CRM effectively into the business model. McDonald’s CRM strategy is linked to event-driven marketing (O’Donnell, 2008; King and Burgess, 2008; Expert Market, 2019).
Mcdonald’s is a well-known fast food company that uses MIS for customer relationship management. The purpose of this project is to reconfigure the role of MIS within the CRM framework in Mcdonald’s to solve real business problems within the organization. Accordingly, this report begins with a brief overview of the company along with the current information systems that are used in Mcdonald’s with the situation of Online Ordering System.
Furthermore, the report clearly explains the current information systems, which support management decisions, and analyses what changes have to be done to the existing information system or implementation of a new information system to enable the improvement of business performance, and the conclusion is given in this assignment.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices