|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The purpose of this investigation is to examine the relationship and performance among 3PL service providers and their customers: Logistics and Supply Chain Management Dissertation, SUSS, Singapore
The purpose of this investigation is to examine the relationship and performance among 3PL service providers and their customers. The aim is to explore the customer relationship management from the service quality of third-party logistics providers in Singapore and how the company can be improved against these factors. Creating value in logistics services to fill the expectation of customers gets more significant than ever to sustain competitiveness in the market.
Many companies are concerned about selecting an effective and efficient Third-Party Logistics (3PL) provider for their logistics activities. A third-party logistics (3PL) is a function of logistics operations outside of the company that specializes in handling and managing the logistics processes of an organization. (Masudin, Ayurarasati, Jie, & Restuputri, 2020).
Most of the research shows that 3PL providers have a favourable impact on a company’s performance. The increasing firm’s performance can be achieved in the ways of cost-cutting of logistics operations, time-saving from delivery and replenishment activities, flexibility increases and also increasing market. The 3PL providers can lead the firms to create value-adding on their products to become more competitive, responsive and profitable(Masudin, Ayurarasati, Jie, & Restuputri, 2020).
Furthermore, in order to get a competitive advantage, understanding customer demands and developing ways to provide value for them is becoming more important than ever. Customers today seek not only higher product quality, but also more top-notch service, which is intimately linked to the concept of behavioural intents and customer satisfaction (Uvet, 2020). While quality is defined as a comparison between expectations and performance, service quality is defined as a measure of performance which results in customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction leads to customer loyalty which results in increasing a company’s profitability and market share. Therefore, identifying the fundamental factors of service quality is critical to establishing a long-term relationship with clients by altering their behavioural intentions.
Section 3: Proposed research methods
Sample size refers to a portion number in a population that will be used as a sample in conducting research. Normally the size of the sample should neither be excessively large, nor too small. It should be optimum. The optimum sample size is one which fulfils the requirements of efficiency, representativeness, reliability and flexibility (Kothari, 2004).
Based on the research problems, a questionnaire with 20 questions will be designed. The questionnaire will be distributed to customers of different age groups on which factors will affect them in selecting a 3PL provider in Singapore.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Excel in your academic journey with our exceptional services, including reliable Homework Helper and assignment helper support. At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we understand the complexities of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and our team of experts is here to provide invaluable assistance.
Tags:- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices