|University||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
|Subject||Marketing for Managers|
Marketing for Managers Course Work, SMU, Singapore The scenario is that you are an external marketing consultant, commissioned to write a marketing plan on behalf of your selected company
The scenario is that you are an external marketing consultant, commissioned to write a marketing plan on behalf of your selected company/brand for that product/product range focus. Your marketing plan must be in report format. Your audience is the Board of Directors.
The report should be written in a clear, well-structured format and addressed to the Marketing Director of your selected company. Do not use your real name anywhere in the report. Choice of organization: Select an organization with which you are familiar. If this does not apply, you may select a company known in your city, region, or country or a company listed in your country’s stock exchange.
Select a precise and narrow product, or product range focus, and a specific target market. Although there is no one definitive way to structure an outline marketing plan, the following key elements must be included: – Brief introduction – Where are we now regarding your focus product(s)/product range and target market? – Where do we want to go regarding the product/product range and target market? – How are we going to get there?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Explore superior academic support with My Assignment Help SG, a platform endorsed by Singapore Management University (SMU). Engage with accomplished Singaporean assignment experts for your Marketing for Managers coursework. Elevate your learning experience and achieve remarkable outcomes with specialized guidance. Trust our dedicated professionals to enhance your knowledge and performance in the realm of marketing. You also avail our skilled writers for top Online Exam Help.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices