|University||BCA Academy (BCAA)|
|Subject||Certificate in Mechanical & Plumbing Systems|
Certificate in Mechanical & Plumbing Systems Assignment, BCAA, Singapore This assignment is about a case study of a 5-story Wafer Fabrication Plant. The WFP is located 20m above mean sea level
This assignment is about a case study of a 5-story Wafer Fabrication Plant. The WFP is located 20m above mean sea level. Each story is 4m high.
- 3rd floor: Assuming cleanroom areas are Bay 7 to 10 where test tools/devices are installed as shown in Figure 1. The area enclosed in the bigger red box has a floor area of about 750 m2. The toilets are enclosed in a smaller red box. Apart from these areas, you do not need to consider other parts of the 3rd floor in this case study.
- 4th-floor office: As indicated in Figure 2, this level consists of open-plan office cubicles and small office rooms. The floor area is about 750 m2. There is approximately 90 staff working in the area enclosed in the red box.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Struggling with your Certificate in Mechanical & Plumbing Systems assignment from BCA Academy (BCAA)? Get expert assistance through My Assignment Help SG's Online Assignment Helper service. Our dedicated team is here to deliver exceptional results and help you succeed academically. Don't hesitate; avail of our Do My Assignment service today!
Tags:- BCAA ASSESSMENT
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices