|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||TIE2130: Quality Engineering|
TIE2130: Quality Engineering Assignment, NUS, Singapore Perform a GRR study using Method I based on the data shown in Table 3 and Include all the steps covered in Topic 5
(a) Perform a GRR study using Method I based on the data shown in Table 3. Include all the steps covered in Topic 5. The specifications are 60 ± 20 grams. Assume that Pa must be smaller than 0.2 based on the 6-sigma PIT formula. Show that the ball shear tester meets the requirement.
(b) Should there be a switch in the bonding temperature from 280°C to 240°C? Using Approach 2 of process capability analysis, do an SPC study based on the information and data given in Tables 1 and 2. Show your work clearly and give your recommendations, including the justifications and assumptions made, and any possible limitations. The lower specification limit of the ball shear strength is 40 grams (the unit used in Table 1 and 2). The upper specification limit is not applicable and can be ignored. Assume that the required Cs is at least 1.5.
(c) Compare and comment on the process FNC that would be generated at the two different levels of bonding temperature.
(d) At 240°C, what should the LSL be to achieve a Cs of exactly 1.5?
(e) The process engineer pointed out that at 240°C the process means can be increased by 10% from the currently observed level through adjusting another process parameter. Assume that this 10% improvement is achievable and LSL is 40 grams. Compute the maximum process standard deviation that would give a Cpk of at least 1.5.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Table 1: Data on the ball shear strength (X) collected at a bonding temperature of 280°C.
Table 2: Data on the ball shear strength (X) collected at a bonding temperature of 240°C.
Table 3: Data for a GRR study for the ball shear tester.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for comprehensive academic support in Singapore? Look no further! We specialize in tma, individual assignments, essay writing service, and assignment writing service, offering expert guidance to students. If you're at the National University of Singapore (NUS), our platform is your go-to solution. Master TIE2130: Quality Engineering with our assistance, performing a GRR study using Method I based on provided data. With our support, excelling in assignments like the Quality Engineering Assignment at NUS, Singapore, is within your reach. Invest in your academic success – choose our reliable services today
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices