|James Cook University (JCU)
|TOU322: Wildlife Tourism Assignment
TOU322: Wildlife Tourism Assignment, JCU, Singapore In the 21st century, the tourism industry was one of the biggest markets increasing the economic aspect of the country
In the 21st century, the tourism industry was one of the biggest markets increasing the economic aspect of the country, but after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the scenario got changed. As mentioned by Uğur & Akbıyık (2020), in their research, epidemics, and pandemics are the two scariest aspects for travelers or travel planners.
This is because it becomes really hard to avoid the disease. At the same time, not only the traveler but also the people with whom the traveler comes in contact falls at a risk. In the transfer of the pandemic, passengers have a huge role to play when they travel in different locations. The outbreak of Covid-19 has the capability of creating a massive impact on wildlife tourism, animal well-being, and tourist behavior.
The tourism sector is facing high risk after the occurrence of the Covid-19 pandemic. During the ongoing uncertainty, the risk of traveling to places has been highly questionable and felt to be an important matter to be part of the discussion. The psychological behavior of the travelers signifies the traveling risk and due to the existing risk of contamination, the travel planner could not decide the right thing to do.
If a certain area or condition seems to be risky then the traveler refuses to travel to that area. Due to the spread of the pandemic, travelers are seeing the risk of traveling at different magnitudes. The risk due to the impact of Covid-19 is uncertain and differs from destination to destination.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
As there remains a limitation in having a significant concept of having risks due to travel during the Covid-19 pandemic, this research will be given significant attention to the risks that are associated with the risks regarding travel and other related aspects.
In order to analyze the present discussion regarding the possible effects of the Covid19 pandemic on wildlife tourism locations. As per the research of Newsome (2020), it has been found there have been 283,877 deaths and the tourism industry has shut down due to this there has been a loss of 75 million people in the common tourism and hospitality industry which has led to economic recession.
This ultimately results in a decline in the economy of tourism. Based on the study it has been signified that the health of animals has been impacted due to the impact of Covid-19 as there have been results of sudden human confinement and inactivity. Further, it is expected due to the prolonged impact of the pandemic there can be an upcoming economic crisis on veterinary service capacities.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Embark on an exciting journey into the world of wildlife tourism with the TOU322 assignment on My Assignment Help SG. Explore the intricate relationship between tourism and wildlife conservation, and delve into the challenges and opportunities associated with sustainable wildlife tourism practices. Gain insights into wildlife management, ecotourism principles, and community engagement strategies. We have experienced team who providing also essay writing service in Singapore.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices