|Murdoch university (MU)
TOU322 Tourism and Events Project Report, MU, Singapore What is Culinary Tourism and What are the important factors when tourists choose to go for culinary tourism
Culinary tourism is focused on food as an attraction for exploration and a destination for tourism (Long, 1970). The importance of culinary tourism is often looked over, and it is a common misperception that it is only about trying new kinds of food, which is not the case. Now that culinary tourism is significantly more emphasized compared to previous years, it has evolved and now includes a wide range of products – some examples include culinary trails, cooking classes, food guides, receipts, etc. Most culinary tourism’s main focus is on experiencing new foods but it is also educational; learning through and about new and different cuisines and the people involved in preparing it, the food systems which provide access, and the possible contribution of tourists to their sustainable system.
In this research, there will be coverage on why tourists choose to do culinary tourism and what motivates them to pursue this direction instead of the different types of tourism. The data will be collected via face-to-face interviews and google surveys going forward.
What is Culinary Tourism?
What are the important factors when tourists choose to go for culinary tourism?
How much importance is placed on food and drinks when deciding on a vacation?
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices