|Singapore Polytechnic School of Business (SP)
|Virtual Reality Assignment
Virtual Reality Assignment, SP, Singapore: Unity is a game engine that is used for 2D or 3D game application development
Unity is a game engine that is used for 2D or 3D game application development. In earlier units, you learned about project design and how to turn game concepts into development; while the study materials explain the basic components and tools in Unity that you can use to develop 2D/3D game applications.
The objective of this assignment is to demonstrate your ability to create a game using these components and to use the tools and packages in Unity.
Design an educational RPG game that rides on the covid theme and the popular movie Maze Runner, where the main character will navigate through obstacles and attack covid viruses to escape a maze. In his journey, he will be picking up game credits.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
These game credits will allow him to build up his health immunity, and buy game accessories including covid vaccinations, masks, and a pair of VR goggles.
Design this game with educational values as the character make his way along the different corridors in the maze. Earn sufficient credits to ultimately buy more game accessories, including virtual goggles that might be helpful for subsequent stages.
The game character will navigate the maze by pressing keys and/or using mouse controls.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for a reliable and trustworthy platform to help you with your dissertation paper? Look no further than Myassignmenthelp,sg! Our team of experts is dedicated to providing comprehensive online dissertation help, guiding you through every step of the writing process. With a plethora of online resources and study guides at your disposal, you can trust us to provide you with the best online assignment help singapore you need, whenever you need it. So why wait? Contact us today and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a team of dedicated professionals supporting you every step of the way!
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices