|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|Doctoral of Management in Organizational Leadership
What are responders’ self-reported responses to micromanagement?: Doctoral of Management in Organizational Leadership Dissertation, Singapore
Summative Assessment: A Quantitative Research Study to Investigate the Effect of Micromanagement Leadership Style on Employees’ Self-Esteem, High Turnover Rate, and Productivity
As is typical for qualitative research designs, there are no straightforward research questions formulated at this point. The goal is to look at the data collected during the first few semi-structured interviews and identify meaningful trends that can help determine the exact focus of further data collection and analysis. However, the preliminary research questions are as follows:
- What are responders’ self-reported responses to micromanagement?
- Do responders believe that micromanagement affects their performance, morale, job satisfaction, and turnover intentions?
- In responders’ view, why does micromanagement occur?
- In responders’ view, what can be done to lower the prevalence of micromanagement or decrease its negative impact on employee productivity, morale, job satisfaction, and turnover intentions?
However, this list of questions will be revised, and follow-up questions will be added as the first data collected to help identify the general trends in responders’ perceptions of and experiences with micromanagement.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking academic excellence? Choose our specialized services: Dissertation Writing and Online Assignment Help in Singapore. Enrolled in programs like the Doctoral of Management in Organizational Leadership at NUS? Pay our experts for personalized assistance and bid farewell to stress. Your success is just a click away.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices