|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor|
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor Assignment, SUSS, Singapore What he has been learning in class based on the book Sticky Jam by Meredith Hooper
Part 1. Transcription
- Listen to the provided audio file of ‘Max’talking with an educator about what he has been learning in class based on the book Sticky Jam by Meredith Hooper.
- Complete the transcript below. The first part has been done for you.
- Transcribe everything that is said accurately and according to the instructions and examples are given.
- Add your comments under the appropriate headings. List examples of what the student does and does not do in Standard Australian English, and comment briefly in terms of language learning, home language features, and SAE features.
Part 2. Bandscaling
- Max has been assigned band scale level 2 (Early Years, Speaking). Use the evidence-based on your transcript, the provided teacher classroom observations of Max, and the ESL Bandscale document (pink stripy doc) to set out eight short points that justifiesMax at a level 2. Set out 4 points that show evidence for level 2. Set out 2 points that show why Max is not at pre-level 2 and set out 2 points to show why Max is not at level 3.
- In the box below provide a short paragraph (200 words) that gives the reasons for your decisions about why this student is definitely at level 2. You might like to engage with other literature in this section to support your argument.
Part 3. Identifying teaching strategies
- Max’s class is continuing to work with the book sticky Jam by Meredith Hooper. Study the Sticky Jamtext (located below) and use the EAL/D Speaking Levels and Teaching Strategies (SLATS) to list examples from the book alongside each language teaching point (table size may need to be adjusted).
- Use the table below. In the first column list the grammar language points you will need to specifically teach for students at level 2 (these are from the ESLATS doc). In the second column list all the examples of the grammar teaching points from the Sticky Jam text.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need help with your Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with Minor assignments at SUSS, Singapore? We've got you covered! Our Assignment Writing Service Singapore is designed to assist Singaporean students like you in excelling in your coursework. Whether it's Formative assessments or finding solutions for summative assignments, our expert writers are here to provide comprehensive assistance. Understanding the concepts from the book Sticky Jam by Meredith Hooper is crucial, and with our specialized knowledge, you can submit exceptional assignments.
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices