|University||New York University (NYU)|
Op-Ed Essay, NYU, Singapore: write an op-ed, which is short for opposite the editorial page.
Your final goal for this course is to write an op-ed, which is short for opposite the editorial page. You have been working on your op-ed last semester, gathering materials in your blogs, and submitting a tentative draft of your beginning with Assignment 1
Your final op-ed should include:
• A vivid rendering from your observational research of your place, community, or personal writing practices
• Analysis of these observations
• A question that is prompted by your observations and motivates further research
• Summaries that introduce your reader to your two sources, clarifying their main arguments and ideas.
• Evaluation of each source in light of your research question and application of the sources’ ideas to your topic.
• A synthesis or conversation between your two sources, in which your sources are connected to help you compose an argument that is your own. Ideally, there should be some tension or clear differences between your two sources.
• Your own argument is composed of the ideas borrowed from your sources as well as your own analysis and thinking.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices