|University||Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)|
Marketing Essay, SIM, Singapore: write an essay focusing on a company of your choice, that will critically analyze and discuss how contemporary marketing
The aim of this assignment is to write an essay focusing on a company of your choice, that will critically analyze and discuss how contemporary marketing issues and practices can become opportunities and challenges, as well as how they impact the organization.
In completing this essay, you are required to focus your answer on one Singapore or UK-based organization. You are free to select any sector; however, the company of your choice must have a recent annual report freely available online for you to read. It is essential that you also research the organization thoroughly using marketing intelligence reports on the sector, as well as consult more specific information about the organization itself. It is suggested that you undertake an analysis of the current marketing practices of the organization through monitoring of their communications and reviewing publicly available information about their strategy and operations.
The following parts will be addressed in the essay:
An introduction to the organization that sets the scene as to their position in the marketplace, alongside their vision/goals/mission, and their future plans (if available). Based on the annual report, present a summary of the future areas of development or performance improvement or where the company currently faces issues. (350-450 words)
Critically analyze what current or emerging trends could impact the organization’s future and discuss how this could be. For example, in the context of their areas of future development, expansion plans, long-term strategy, changes to the operation, adoption of new technology, changes in consumer behavior, logistics, ethical considerations, profitability, etc. Examine how these trends could impact the organization in the selected context. Support your discussion with relevant evidence/data and sound argumentation. (500-600 words)
Select one contemporary marketing issue relevant to the chosen organization and critically evaluate how this issue poses a challenge to the organization. Present evidence to explain the impact on marketing strategy and practice. (500-600 words)
To conclude, discuss implications and recommendations that arise as a result of your analyses in the context of the organization’s future plans. Evaluate and summarise your impact on consumers and wider society, as well as how innovative and feasible your conclusions/recommendations are in the context of the organization’s position and wider industry environment. (350-450 words)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
In need of assistance with your Marketing Essay at the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)? Our platform offers unparalleled support with TMA (tutor-marked assignments), individual assignments, and Essay Writing Services Singapore. Our expert team specializes in crafting top-quality essays that critically analyze contemporary marketing strategies, focusing on your chosen company. Singaporean students can rely on our best assignment help services, enabling you to pay our experts for invaluable guidance throughout your course.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices