|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|XAT503: Core Skills and Methodologies TMA
XAT503: Core Skills and Methodologies TMA Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Appraise therapeutic presence as the foundation of therapeutic work in expressive arts work: Techniques of Counselling and Therapy in an Asian Context
Study Chapter 3 of your text Presence and Process in Expressive Arts Work (Eberhart and Atkins, 2014).
a) Appraise therapeutic presence as the foundation of therapeutic work in expressive arts work.
b) Evaluate your therapeutic presence with your clients or presence with others.
Discuss steps you would take to cultivate and practice therapeutic presence with your clients or presence with others.
Voluminous research has shown that the therapeutic relationship promotes good processes and outcome in counseling. Based on Norcross’ (2010) chapter on Evidence-based Therapy
a) Discuss the therapeutic triad of empathy, positive regard/affirmation and
congruence/genuineness, and evaluate how you have demonstrated these THREE (3) characteristics in clinical and non-clinical settings.
b) Formulate aspects of the therapy relationship that you need improvement in, and develop strategies that would enable you to grow in these areas.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for a reliable and efficient "do my assignment" service? My Assignment Help SG is here to assist you with your XAT503: Core Skills and Methodologies TMA assignment. Our team of online assignment helpers are highly qualified and experienced in delivering top-notch assignments. Trust us to provide you with timely and well-researched solutions, tailored to meet the requirements of Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS).
Tags:- XAT503 SUSS
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices