|University||International Compliance Association(ICA)|
Regulatory Compliance Assignment, ICA, Singapore You and the other staff in the compliance team are about to undergo your annual appraisal with the head of compliance
You and the other staff in the compliance team are about to undergo your annual appraisal with the head of compliance. Ahead of the meeting, the head of compliance has asked all her team to identify any specific MAS regulation relevant to your firm, which is a firm in a regulated financial services sector in Singapore. You are to prepare your note for the head of compliance that highlights the regulation selected, states its objective, identifies the business unit(s) it primarily affects, and comments on the measures that need to be taken to fulfill this requirement. Prepare your notes for submission.
Compliance practitioners often refer to the ‘three lines of defense’. Write a summary explaining the term as it relates to compliance risk management.
Your firm has recently been visited by the Regulator. As part of the debrief, the firm was advised that the front-line staff and the onboarding teams do not seem to understand the need to perform enhanced due diligence measures, including establishing the source of funds (SoF) and source of wealth (SoW), and do not know the difference between them. As a result, the firm’s records for politically exposed persons (PEPs) are invariably deficient in one or both of these areas. Your tasks are to:
a) identify the specific MAS regulation requiring the firm to perform enhanced due diligence and establish SoW and SoF for PEPs
b) in light of your answer to a) above, draft a short paragraph for distribution to all relevant staff which provides them with definitions of SoW and SoF and guidance as to the action(s) they need to take relating to these aspects when onboarding a PEP
c) prepare a short paragraph for inclusion in the overall report to the board of directors that identifies what corrective action/additional controls will be put in place to address the issue.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for academic support in Singapore? Look no further! We offer comprehensive services including Formative assessment, group-based assignments, specialized Case Study Writing Help, and convenient online assignment help for students at the International Compliance Association (ICA). Whether you're navigating the intricacies of Regulatory Compliance or any other subject, our expert professionals are ready to guide you. Say goodbye to stress and embrace success by tapping into our seasoned experts to aid you on your academic journey. With a focus on annual appraisal preparations for the compliance team, our Regulatory Compliance Assignment service is tailored to meet your specific needs. Join the ranks of satisfied students who have elevated their studies with our dedicated assistance
Tags:- ICA ASSIGNMENT
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices